And the countdown begins!

Monday, October 29, 2007

I love Twitter

For those of you who noticed, I used an online application called "Twitter" as a way for me to update my blog regularly.

It works as a sms message, where you're suppose to update/answer a question that the application ask "What are you doing right now?"

Of course, if you've noticed, I didnt really used Twitter as a way to demonstrate the narcissism in me by updating exactly what I'm doing now. Rather, I used it more often than not to update my thoughts in my daily life, and I find it a rather convineant way to log my thoughts down regularly regardless of where I am without the need of an online facility.

I guess I utilized Twitter more towards to "What are you thinking right now?" Its easier to type out my emotions on that particular moment rather than waiting for PC access. Potong steam right? And if you're really that bored, you can click "Follow me" and you'll get instant updates via your phone whenever I send an update to Twitter.

There are, of course, many other similar applications, such as Maxis's Shoutout, but I find Twitter lovelier and of course, malas want to change the application in my template.

Found this piece of article online.

Liked the part where they mentioned "Who really cares?"

Well, in my case, nobody. Cause there's a reason why this blog's links has been kept to the minimum. The whole idea is to let you find me, and not announced my place to everyone else. So that if you dont like it, leave and dont complaint. Otherwise, I would have linked all of you and get a nuffnang account.

Perhaps, if I starts using Twitter as a narcistic tool to tell everyone what exactly I'm doing now, it will be interesting. And I'll flood everyone's Facebook's News feed with my ever-so-often updates.

Hahahah

:-/

No comments: