And the countdown begins!

Friday, October 26, 2007

26/10/2007

Came back from ChiangMai only to find out that my Cameron trip next day has been cancelled.

I was looking forward to it, and it was one of the reason why I was in a better mood when I left ChiangMai because I knew that I'll be jumping right into another holiday once I'm back in KL.

And now, I'm stuck at home for the next three days. Not that I dont like being at home, but you know the feeling when your holiday is cancelled right at the very last minute?

And of course, I've got plans to pick up some stuff while in Cameron. Unfortunately, that doesnt look like its gonna happen.

And it pissed me off.

The same way the hotel reception screwed up our transport arrangement to the spa.

But that's another story. Will post about ChiangMai soon!

No comments: