And the countdown begins!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

And then there were five...

I was halfway writing a post story-ing about my past relationships and the people who has made an impact in my life when I suddenly realized,...

I have no right to tell "our" story anymore simply because 1) we do not belong together anymore, 2) we've lost contact and 3) most of them are happily attached.

Though we shared memories together, I have no right to shared them anymore because it is in the past and I (if I'm their partner) would be severely offended if previous exs of my partner decides to write and give detail to their previous relationship to all especially when it was donkey years ago.

It is something good that was way past its due date and should be shelf in Julia instead.

Done.

No comments: