And the countdown begins!

Monday, October 29, 2007

29/10/2007

Browsing through some blogs and most were telling stories about their partner and how happy they are.

Hmm, perhaps to lift my mood abit, I should start telling these stories of mine as well?

Been staying home for the two days that I'm back since Chiang Mai. Vegetating in the couch and brainwashing my brain with countless hours of Astro.

Though it is very unlike me, I was slightly looking forward to go back up. ONLY because I've got my own room now. Not that I have anything against my ex-roomie (love you Jen!), but i guess everyone agrees that the current arrangement is far much better than the previous ones. But of course, the fact that I'll be back to work is not something that I look forward to.

Anyway, there's nothing much to report anyway until he jumps back to day shifts. Life sucks up there and I'm not gonna launch into another long rant about that.

And I'm PMS-ing, hence, losing the urge to write. Especially about lovey-dovey stuff.

Just a very quick review on the books that I've read lately.

Simon Cowell is so-so, gives an insight into the entertainment world, but his thoughts about the Pop Idol contestants is a bore since we dont have it here.

Geri Haliwell book is so-so, the most interesting story in the book is the part where she eats out of her rubbish bin, everything else is a a boring flow about her No1# and tours.

I'm mid way through Angelina Jolie and by the tenth page, I'm considering voluntering activities in Africa. Very touching, very real, makes us really grateful and wandering why are we still stuck in our comfort zone and not getting our ass to these wonderful but dangerous places.

I've also started on Michael J Fox's Lucky Man. Very unlike me to start another book while the other is halfway through, but I brought this with me in Chiang Mai and I started reading on the flight back home. And it was good. Very easy to read, flow of story is fantastic, and looking forward to continue reading.

Sometime back, I've also started reading Goldie Hawn, but not very interesting as I stopped halfway and picked up another book instead. Will give it another try once I'm back up and finished with Angelina and Michael.

Would be on the look out for more books soon!

No comments: