And the countdown begins!

Monday, October 29, 2007

30/10/2007

A face has been stuck in my mind for the past few days.

I dont know who they reminds me of. I dont know why I am attracted to them. I dont know why I kept thinking about them.

While I was surfing some similar websites that offer the same business as theirs, it suddenly strike me that life IS difficult afterall.

I was half thinking of going back to them to share the experience with Des, and then I found all these similar places as well. I'm confused as I have to remind myself that they are NOT the only ones out there, and possibly, there are others opportunities that offer way better experience.

Knowing me, I tend to stick to what I know, and I rarely venture out to the others.

I dont know whether I should stick to what I know and should just go ahead with them, or perhaps its the feel that I want to meet them again.

Yes, I think that's it.

I miss their company. Which is crazy because I only spend time with them for a few hours and its strictly business.

Gosh, I'm talking as if I'm visiting soon.

Crap.

I'm just talking crap because I'm back to work tomorrow. In less than 6 hours.

Double Crap.

No comments: