And the countdown begins!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

28/10/2007

Wander if I should see the doctor again.

Damn irritating ok. Everytime it is PMS, I feel like bucket filled with water right up to the brim, threatening to spill at any small move. Any small push or even a blow of wind, I'll burst into tears.

Its so obvious to see the mood change. I am in the verge of tears everyday, and I even snapped at my dad during dinner. I'm so so sorry, but then again, he doesnt read this and we're not the type of family that is very close to say this kinda thing anyway. So, I guess I just have to let it pass and hope my mum could talk him out of it.

See, my eyes are tearing again and my nose is pressured.

You might say, "yea lah, blame it on PMS lah. but actually, you're just being difficult".

No lah, the PMS starts on the dot and I blame it all on the medication. During normal times, I'm good at being alone in my place. But during PMS time, I'll burst into tears while in bed and cried myself to sleep. Every night, without fail! For a week exactly!

Damn.

People getting married. Cried.
People's bf proposing. Cried.
Watch tv. Cried.
Watch movie. Cried.
Think about dinner. Cried.
Think about work. Cried.

A sure recipe for tears?

Think about us. Sad face.
Think about 7 yrs. Pain in chest.
Think about promises. Lump in throat.
Think about people getting married. Nose blocked.
Think about stupid people getting married. Nose runny.
Think about people having kids. Eyes watering.
Think about stupid people having kids. Sob.
Think about us. Burst into tears.

!@#$% T.I.U.

Cry lah, cry lah, cry until full lah.

Just leave me alone for this week okay.

No comments: