And the countdown begins!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

16/10/2007

Just a quick update. Been very busy last week due to moving room. New hostel up, got selected to move into a very comfortable studio unit with own bathroom, small kitchen and a small living area.

Was complaining a bit initially (as usual, I'm human mah), but now have decided to shut up and enjoy the room instead.

Tired from the move. Was working throughout Raya, and now looking forward to a week's off next week. Will be off to ChiangMai for 4 days, and Cameron for 3 days.

A bit lonely this week, due to Group A leave, but I'll survive. Now that my room is 100% unpacked, it kinda left me slightly restless. Perhaps, this will be a good time to catch up on my suddenly-grown-brand-new collection of autobiographies.

Oh, by the way, the couch is quite comfortable to watch TV with. Tonight's TV guide:
8:30pm - Hell's Kitchen
9:30pm - Ghost Whisperer
10:30pm - Beauty & the Geek
11:30pm - American Idol 6

Who say there's nothing to watch in our local channels???

As usual again, my mind is now occupied with some useless and unimportant matters. Will try to sort things out and see what happens :)

No comments: