And the countdown begins!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kepala Angin

Is it my fault that I dont recognize myself these days anymore?

Recently I had a chance to work with my ex-schoolmate whom I havent met in years. And based on our meetings, I wander whether she thinks "Oh my, she is a bitch now!"

Problem is, I dont know whether its a good thing that I've somewhat 'evolve' into this person whom I could hardly recognize anymore. I'm sure for those whom I havent met in ages would notice how different I am now.

I'm not talking about physical changes, more on the fact that I noticed that I am a much more angrier person now.

So angry, that I lost my temper at the wrong person.

Took me a second to realize what I did when he mentioned that I shouldnt have yelled at him.

Was so guilty moments later, but then I rationalize that it wasnt because of other factor that make me raise my voice, its the fact that I have been irritated by him.

And what suprises me even more is that, while I find myself thinking 'Damn, he will sure story this to everyone else", I also thought "Oh well, cant be helped anyway."

I've ALWAYS cared what others thought of me. And this little sentence above shows the complete opposite. Really, who cares if I've lost my temper anyway, when I myself has been on the receiving end many times.

Apparently, what they say about this place is true. People who works here long enough WILL develop a symtom what we called "kepala angin". Meaning a high tendency to lost temper, though the frequency may differ from time to time. If you are lucky, the patient will treat you good. If you caught the person at a bad time, you'll suffer from unnecessary scoldings.

Any treatment? No known cure yet, though prevention is better than cure.

Prevention?

To get AWAY from this place, of course!

No comments: