And the countdown begins!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

26/08/2007

Havent gotten used to my hair yet.

I'm still walking around imagining myself with long hair, and when I come across my own reflection and mirrors, looked at the round head, then only realized "oh yea, I look like this now..."

Hehehe, have to constantly catch my own reflection to remind myself how I looked like now.

Come on, its been YEARS since I have my hair this short.

Yea yea, the picture below looks a bit aunty, but thats because I was wearing my cheongsam to a wedding dinner.

Anyway, past few days and few more days to come, my temper has been and will be really, really bad.

Now that i've chopped of my hair as a way to channel out the anger, what else could I do next?

Perhaps, I should get a pet... Hmm... (Glad that there is no pet shop up hill, otherwise, I think my roomate would be suprise to return to a room full of pets!!!)

And, to make matters worst, I'll be on my own for the next few days.

Talk about the worst possible combination during PMS.

Oh well, on a lighter note, it will be now about 3 weeks before our Bangkok trip!

Hmm, could start chanelling all my energy into looking for places/things to go/do in Bangkok!

1 comment:

butterfei said...

I like your hair cut leh! Now I'm in the dillema of getting my hair cut or not. Like you, I've been having long hair for ages. Still undecide whether to get it chop off.