And the countdown begins!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Comfort

I’ve been humbled by many things over the past few weeks.

An expected news came, and though I have been thinking about it for months, I am surprised that I’ve been rather quiet about it. Insecurities hit me and despite the fact that I have been spending lots of time thinking about it before this, I was still quite unprepared to face it.

Then some another experiences came to show me that everyone has its own strength and abilities. Though they may not be suited for certain activities, they shouldn’t be stereotype against anything. For the first time in the past year, I felt competition.

And it felt good.

It felt good to feel that there are others better than me, and I felt belittled. Don’t take me wrong, but I feel tingly to feel scared again to be matched up against these people. Clearly, I am too comfortable in where I am, and to see that there are many more executives that are far more capable than me.

I am losing the competitiveness I have in me, and my situation will continue to worsen if I do not strive to experience more.

Indeed, it is becoming a problem.

Something has to be done…

1 comment:

Daszzle said...

Good luck in your endeavours! Stay strong :)