And the countdown begins!

Friday, August 31, 2007

31/08/2007

A horrible day to drive back home for the long merdeka weekend.

The usual one-hour drive turns out to be a three hour crawl. Lets just say for the entire duration, I was on first gear.

All for a stupid lorry.

How did my hair fair in the office?

Mostly its the "Wah, so sayang, cut your long hair...", then followed by "Hmm, suit you ah, look like very corporate like..."

In another words, it looks matured loh! I dont understand, I thought short hair is suppose to make the person look younger, not older!

:(

But anyway, I STILL like it short now. Not so much of the less hair to care, though its even more mafan now that I've got to blow dry it, but I'm sick and tired of having it long.

And like I said earlier on, its not like I'm growing it for any big occasion.

That alone, is reason enough for me to chop it off.

I should really stop thinking about it.

And start thinking how convineant it is going to be during the Bangkok trip with my makeup free face and short hair!

Bangkok on the other hand, is really going to be a very short trip in 2 weeks time. We'll be arriving late evening on Monday and will be flying off Wed afternoon. So, its just a full day on Tues to get around.

But then again, our itinerary is mostly just to get away and to enjoy the food.

Hopefully, it will be a good trip, cause afterall, we've been looking forward to this trip since January this year...

Happy merdeka, people!

No comments: