And the countdown begins!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Too dark and too quiet...

Apparently, my mum heard someone screamed just outside our house. She suspect its some snatch thief.

I dont feel safe here.

I really dont.

Its funny how I sometimes have trouble sleeping when i'm back home.

One of the reason is that I find it too dark and too quiet.

Its quiet because my room faces the back alley and there are no traffic at all.

Its dark because I have my dark blue curtains to block lights out in the morning.

Which drives me crazy and send my mind to work overtime to think about how bad the night could turn out.

I actually prefer my room uphill, facing the brightly lit carpark, with the occational shouts from drunken customers, loud car alarms and the zooming of cars to and fro.

I sleep better, knowing there were people out there going about minding their own business, instead of some strangers going about quietly thinking of how to break-in.

Maybe I could do well staying just right in front of the mainroad. I know it will be slightly cheaper, cause most people dislike the dust, the noise, and the traffic, but like they say, the most likely place is the most unlikely place right???

But where else could I go?

No comments: