And the countdown begins!

Friday, August 04, 2006

04/08/2006

Walau.. I didn’t know what have gotten into me the past two days.. I really don’t know how I manage to survive the past 2 days with just pure fruits &vege diet.
Think I lost about 2-3kgs of water weight in 2 days… though the weight off didn’t seem to affect me much cause I knew I was gonna gain it back the moment I eat normally again!! Had tomyam meehoon for lunch and meatballs, meatballs never taste as good! Had a steamboat lined up tonite. Bring it on! Hmm, perhaps I’ll have the ayam goreng and ikan kembung for supper!
The thing is, although I wasn’t particularly hungry, I crave meat very much. Though I was able to keep my mind off food most of the time, but when I am out seeing others eating, that is the worst time ever! But I am VERY proud at myself to be able to tahan for 2 days. The 3rd day was to be a bonus, but what heck, my boss is up and I need to eat to work again!
Its 5pm, it’s the 1st week, and I am checking out!

No comments: