And the countdown begins!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

12/08/06

I was dead tired by the time I hit home. It was a tiring day indeed. My room was flooded because some pipes in the bathroom apparently burst. The water seep through the floor and flooded my room. My walls & ceilings are dry, but the floor coverings are all wet. !@#$% Thank god the water is clean! Looks like i'll be staying in a wet room for dunno-how-long until they fix it.

As I speed my way back home after cleaning the room, I thought about you again.

How I (on previous entry) go on and on about being sad that you are no longer around and how I felt about ever finding a replacement of you.

But deep inside, I knew I never intended to ever replace you. I never wanted to have a anything that knew exactly what you knew. I wanted the good memories to be with you. I wanted the bad memories to leave with you as well.

Somehow, I am never quite a person who likes to look into the past materials. Yes, I may like to dwell in the past, but I never really have a liking to looking at old pictures, diaries, etc. Note the word "materials". I dont know, perhaps I knew the pictures and diaries would only serve as a captions of my life for others to see, but it will never be as good as my memories for I am the one who experience it myself right? Yea, the pictures shows a happy face, but i knew what happen before and after it.

Sigh, oh well, i suppose I would be over you soon. We had good times, but you were also the one who are around during the low time of my life. You carries the memories with you. And perhaps, this would be another step for me to move forward in life. And to do that, I would have to leave you behind...

No comments: