And the countdown begins!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

25/06/06

How does one stay happy?
By checking out early and forgetting about work.
There was suppose to be a few post up in the past weeks, but i noticed that it is always about the same thing and I am always whining about the same things. So since (yes, finally I also feel boring) its the same rantings and complains about the same thing, so I didnt manage to post lor.

But anyhow the week few by as I was having loads of fun. But this week on, the darkness looms again. This happen every 4th week. My month usually go like this:
1st & 2nd week - will try to check out by 5pm sharp and will usually come back to office to continue work/online at 8pm.
3rd week - will check out work by 6pm or 8pm (depending)
4th weel - is the week when I'm most hardworking... if you want me to work overtime, this would be the best week!

So go figure, it will be a cycle which tells my routine at work. After the 4th week (of working way past 5pm), it would be back to 1st week of checking out at 5pm. Hmm.. sounds like I have a schedule to go about too! I'm not only 9-5pm after all! Hahaha

And yup, this is the beginning of the 4th week. So that explains the sudden exhilaration I am felling right now after my big big boss dump me another "vague" workload! Since I had the whole week of overtime to look forward too, I have the time to work on it. Usually I would go black faced when I was asked to stay back on the 1st, 2nd & (especially!) 3rd week, but this week seems like a good time. I would have time to digest what is required without cursing away while looking at the clock saying 6:05pm. HAHAHHA

Oh well, looks like I have begin to accept my situation (work and social life!) :)

No comments: