And the countdown begins!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

30/08/06

Went to see doctor and this is what I found out...
1) She discovered a small fibroid measuring 1cm and told me its normal "but if you are worried, come back for another scan in 6 months time" (and since a normal routine checkup timespan would be 2 years apart, 6 months is a bit short and scary) !@#$%
2) I only have 6 more years to go before I need to consider other options.
3) I am in the bracket of people who are in a higher risk of a certain type of illness.
4) I gained 3kg since my last visit (2 1/2 years ago)
And that gave me enough reasons to continue my shopping spree...
Received an sms from a friend asking where I'd be tonight. Then it struck me that tonight is Merdeka Eve and I have not thought of going out to celebrate or countdown-ing. Cause:
1) I am a lazy bum.
2) I have no money.
3) I don't want to be out where the crowd is.
4) I cannot drink & then drive.
5) I don't trust myself to drink while my "bodyguard" is not around :P
So, I am lazy, I am tired, I am broke, I am worried of the crowd and he is working. So I am staying home. No regrets at all. But I will miss the fireworks uphill though :(

No comments: