And the countdown begins!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

01/09/2006

I had two types of recurring dreams that I hate. One is being chased and the other is when someone died/fell ill. But when I dream of her, its a different story. Everytime I dream of her, I am overwhelmed with this sense of love. But when I wake up, it leaves me confused as I felt lost without her.
I dreamt about her this morning. This time, she took the form of a dog. She was a cross breed between a dog and a bear (don't ask me why, it is a dream afterall). I remembered she clinging on my arm so tightly and shivering. I hugged her and rubbed her all over wishing I could make her feel better.
And so I woke up, confused yet again. I woke up and decided I should not spend the day at home watching tv again. So I got ready and went out of the house, not knowing where I'd go. This is the first time I went out without knowing where I am going. All I know is, I just want to get out of the house (nobody was at home). So, I went to take $$$ and drive through McDonalds to takeaway my lunch. My mind was thinking and wandering where I should go...
And then, I remember that place.
And so, I slowly make my way to that place, driving through with the help of the signboards as I dont really remember how to go there anymore. My mind was going "Oh well, if I dont find that place, I could use it as an excuse to drive around anyway.."
When I finally arrived, I was suprised as the place was not as big as I remembered it to be. I ended up walking the whole place for 3 times. It reminds me of a certain shopping complex that I used to frequent back when I was in Australia studying. The structure, the shops, the lightings, the ambiance, all reminds me of that place. Yup, its just the place I want to be. Somewhere to take my mind off things.
And so, that marks the end of the 4 offdays. I'll be back up tomorrow at work. Good time spent.
:)
Happy Merdeka people!

No comments: