And the countdown begins!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

27/08/06

I had a nightmare this morning.
I dreamt that there is a huge tsunami in Malaysia. It is like a scene from the movie “The Day After Tomorrow”. A huge wave came crashing in. Soon, everything is covered with snow, me and my brother were among the survivors.
But that wasn’t what is bothering me.
In my dream, my brother fell ill and lost his voice. We only found out about his deteorating condition when a colleague said “You ada mati tulang syndrome, tau tak?”… I was shocked and I touched his arm. His arm was cold. Since he couldn’t speak, he wrote something on a piece of paper, noting down a common type of medicine to relieve his pain temporary. When my colleague left, I said, we must get you help. He replied, “I won’t be able to survive the journey…”
I woke up soon after. But when I fell back to sleep, I continued dreaming and I have thought of piggy-back him to get him help (cause its covered in snow outside remember? And I read somewhere that piggyback a person is a good way to keep warm as the bodyheat is close to each other…)
Unfortunately, he succumbed to the illness and died soon after.

1) I actually went online to check if there are illness called ‘mati tulang, tulang mati, dead bone, bone dead” just to see if there is really such things.
2) I am deeply troubled with the coming of the “end of the world” day.
3) My brother is sick and died (at least in the dream) and that gave me a sickening feeling.

I hate these kinda dreams. I want to document this because I believe that if you remember the details of your dream, it will not likely to happen. I want to make sure I remember so that non of this would happen.
Yea yea, its stupid cause it is just a dream. But it makes me look forward to my 4 days leave in KL even more!

No comments: