And the countdown begins!

Monday, September 04, 2006

04/09/2006

The previous post is a bit too dark for my liking… Time to talk about some happy things!!

I have been on a cleaning frenzy since the pipe burst in the bathroom. I have cleaned the toilet, scrubbed the bathroom, reorganized my wardrobe, wiped the cupboards, mopped the floor, and most importantly, cleared my room cause they are changing the linoleum in our room!!! We have been hoping to change it since the current one is old and makes the room looks dull. But we didn’t want to clear our stuff cause its too messy. Since the burst pipe incident, its an excuse for us to finally get it done. And so, now our room looks bright, clean, blue and empty!! Excused myself from work for about 2 hours after lunch to go back cause the ppl need the occupant to be in the room. And so now, I am just lepaking in the office for another hour, and then will go back for another (hopefully final) round of cleaning! Then can unload all my stuff back to their place… Gosh, this packing & unpacking makes me dread moving to the new hostel next year!!!

The Mega sale have ended, and my total purchases are 1 bikini, 2 baju kedahs, 2 pairs of shoes, 8 tops, 1 skirt, 1 bag, 2 Starbucks mooncake and a whole lot of lingeries!!! Total amount spent? I don’t dare to count, though I think I spend more than RM800 on lingeries.. :P Now, I am “paying” the price of the shopping spree and looking at my credit card bills. Oh well, I’ll figure something out.

Then hor, 2 months later will be another season of shopping for Christmas and CNY. Damn…

2 comments:

eddierave said...

Seem like a girl doin her chore once a while... but all guys like it... recently i found myself are more caring ... my girl feel it n my staff feel it... i m not tryin to be a nice guy but just to think about the ppl next to me... being a nice guy it is not easy as i m tryin to use reverse phycology each time...

eddierave said...

Seem like a girl doin her chore once a while... but all guys like it... recently i found myself are more caring ... my girl feel it n my staff feel it... i m not tryin to be a nice guy but just to think about the ppl next to me... being a nice guy it is not easy as i m tryin to use reverse phycology each time...