And the countdown begins!

Friday, February 01, 2008

01/02/2008

Just a quick update. Back home for a day today as I promised to go CNY shopping with mum. Managed to stick to my promise of not using credit card, but still managed to grab a couple of T-shirts. Oh well, its for the trip anyway.

Sleep has not been smooth, as I keep dreaming up weird dreams about the upcoming trip and waking up with an even weirder feeling. But as hard as I try, I cannot recall what I dreamt about seconds after I woke up.

Room uphill is getting emptier and emptier, but not as emptier as I would have preferred, I would say that we've managed to clear 70% of our stuff, with 30% still lying around the room. Aiks!

Thoughts has been running through my head about creating a new blog to track the trip and also would be good to "distribute" out to family members and friends. But I'll need to clearly draw the line on what will be updated in the new blog and what will be written in 512, cause I fear the it will be neglected. Also, I fear that I would have jinx it. We'll see...

Still have about 4-5 days of work before leaving the hill for good. Last minute issues begins to crop up, driving me crazy with the unnecessary stress.

February is officially here. And hence begins a very hectic and life changing month...

No comments: