And the countdown begins!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

19/02/2008

Been very busy for the past week.

Wake up 6am to drive kids to their kindy for a week
Did my tax clearance (but still waiting for letter)
Bought a Dell
Bought a shockproof, waterproof, freezeproof camera
Bought a year supply of Dermalogica
Pack and clean my room (still have about 30% to do)
Done a preliminary packing for the trip
Created a new blog but no post yet (wait, the Dell, camera and Photoshop will come together soon).

I still have a long list of things to do. Don’t ask me “why I never do earlier” because life is like that.

And last minute arrangement screws up our accommodation plans in UK upon arrival so we will end up sleeping on the street or delaying the flight.

I’d rather sleep on the street.

No comments: