And the countdown begins!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

28/02/08

:) I have put up my first post in my picture blog! Go http://www.picturesinthemaking.blogspot.com/ and check it out!

Anyway, I seems to have problems with Blogger.

First, i cant seems to be able to save and the retrieve the saved post to edit. I am not able to retrieve any saved changes whenever I wanted to edit a post. It always goes back to the first saved draft, regardless of how many times I've updated it.

Second, the date is all wrong. Imagine my first post about 26th Feb is posted on the 23rd Feb! Makes it look so ridiculous, but with reference to the first problem, it took me too long and too many tries to change it again.

Third, I just realized, Blogger isnt the most friendliest place to upload pictures. Apparently, I can only upload 5 each times. Die, how am I gonna do a pictorial blog if it isnt easy in the first place???

We'll see how long I can manage posting in two places. I still have problems deciding which goes where.

Alright, I'm tired. There are many things in my mind and life right now. But I'm sure I'll find time to post it up soon enough...

No comments: