And the countdown begins!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pictorial Blog?

I'm starting a new blog to document the pictures that I'll be taking from now on. I haven't really decided on the name yet, so will "announce" it later when its up and running. You could go to my profile to peek first (though dont expect anything fantastic yet... or ever).

I do like taking pictures, but sadly, I haven’t make use my of Canon Powershot A80 ever since I bought it 4 years ago. I mean, I did initially when I first bought it, but I haven’t really understand and fully utilized the function that came with the camera. It has P, TV, Av, M, C1, C2, etc functions that I still haven’t managed to tell the difference. A high price to pay for something that I hardly use.

Three years later, with the relocation plan to London, I've decided to resurrect it. I'm still in the mist of testing a few batteries, cause I'm still not sure about its power and I think the LED screen is going off (with 30% of the screen slightly darker than the rest). It is taking longer than it originally does to on it and the main button for taking pictures also take 2 second longer to react.

Hence, I'm still undecided whether to buy another camera for the trip or after. Obviously, money is a factor. I'll play around with the pictures before deciding.

So much for introducing a place of pictures with the first post of nothing but words. I'm in the mist of downloading Photoshop, which hopefully I will be able to adjust and amend the pictures that I took. I look forward to doing more of these picture stuff when I have a laptop (soon I hope!).

We’ll see…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, how have you been? im partially bored at my new work place. but its been quite okay so far. cause im still new so not much to do yet plus everyone in CNY mood.
:)