And the countdown begins!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

There shall be no more YouTube from now on cause my Dell is up and hopefully will be able to revive my music collection.

Anyway, past week has been, how should I say, not been going as I planned.

Yes, my flight has been delayed to 9th March, hence the updated Ticker above and the days counting down to the flight has been extended. There were issues, and I shall not divulge in it as it was very personal.

Frankly speaking, I have been trying NOT to blog especially for the past week in fear I wrote something that I will regret. Usually, I will write down during my most angry times as I want to capture the intense feeling that I am having then.

But this time its different as it involve a person what is very personal to us and it makes it difficult to dictates my feelings out as I do not want to have the issue anymore worst that it already is.

Pokoknya, what is done is done and I keep reminding myself to only concentrate on what is important. Right now, I'm trying to tell myself to only think about the ROM and anything else I'll deal with it later. With things happening, I've not been able to fully concentrate on the registration and I do not want to think about the trip anymore right now.

Anyway, I'm playing Colbie Caillat's Bubbly right now. No doubt it is a great song, but it is also apparently Sue Ann's favourite song. Whenever I hear the song being played, I'll remember the way the 6 year old sings in the car, and the way she asked me to increase the volume of the radio whenever it is being played and the way she sing along to the song in her own special 6-year old way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How one can start a forex trading in india. Is it profitable.
[url=http://www.g1mobileblog.com/entry.php?w=yujian&e_id=50#c37527]best forex software[/url]