And the countdown begins!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Shopping List vs. To-do List

Lets make a shopping list, shall we?

1) A jacket – Not needed as I just brought a new one and I can still use the old ones
2) Jeans – Not needed as I still have three pairs of wearable jeans
3) Camera – Not needed as I could still use my old one
4) Shoes – Not needed as I just bought a new pair (I'm slightly regretting its design & colour)
5) Bags – Not needed as Peggy said she had just what I wanted
6) Cosmetics – Not needed as I still have many
7) Toiletries – Need but I don’t have the money yet
8) Laptop – Need but I don’t have the money yet
9) Books – Not needed as I haven’t finished what I bought
10) Scarfs – Not needed as I have many that I don’t even use anyway

So what is there left to shop for anyway???

What I REALLY NEED to do is

1) Change my obsolete handphone's battery
2) Buy new Canon rechargeable AA batteries & charger
3) Write a cheque to Des's father
4) Clean my wardrobe
5) NOT go for window shopping (cause its pointless to see without being able to afford anything at all!)

Oh well, Merry Christmas everyone...

No comments: