And the countdown begins!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 Resolutions

Okay. Lets do some last few post of the year before 2008 comes.

2007 went by relatively alright, and it think it wheezes me pas by. Lots of stuff happened this year, but it went by so quickly that I was caught thinking, "What happened in 2007?" before the "Oh yea, this happened" and "Oh yea, that happened"came into my mind.

Yes, lots of things happened in 2007, but nothing quite life changing.

2008, on the other hand, would be a completely different story. I hope I wont jinx anything by putting up the list below:

For 2008, I look forward to:
1) groceries shop in the local neighbourhood
2) cook on a regular basis
3) hunt down chinese cooking stuff in Chinatown
4) walk down the street and feel like a holiday
5) sitt at a park and realize "Hey, I'm here!"
6) lose weight
7) watch local tv
8) resurrectmy camera and take pictures
9) discover local shops
10) buy gossip magazines at their original price
11) stay on our own (again!)
12) shop for clothes and sigh, "They dont have my size. These are too large."
13) shop for clothes and ask, "Do you have these in the smallest size?"
14) reduce the size of my pride
15) be a better person

More than anything, 2007 has turned me into a person I myself loathed. The two good thing that came out of it is that I've seemed to lose my stage fright and I am able to give out presentation better.

Other than that, I am generally an angrier person, with shorter fuser, being more arrogant and prouder than I should be. If I myself do not like the changes, what more could I say for others?

I regret the fact that Des has taken a whole of the ugly me this year. And I hope I could change for the better.

I know I could.

Because I am leaving the source of this ugliness of me behind.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: