And the countdown begins!

Monday, December 31, 2007

I've Packed!


Yeap, one whole suitcase of clothes.

Nope, this is not for travelling purpose. This is just the clothes that I've taken out to clear my wardrobe.

For about two seconds, it did cross my mind to put it up online to sell it since its the popular trend now. But its too much a hassle, and if the clothes doesnt look good on me, changes are it wont look good enough on anyone to buy it.

These clothes are pretty old, the newer ones are uphill. I noticed though, that although the majority of the clothes are a few years old, I like looking at it. But I dont wear it. Funny eh? Perhaps that's why I've been keeping it for years and never gotten around throwing it out.

I'm just packing it up nicely to donate it away. I need all the good karma I can get for 2008.

:-)

No comments: