And the countdown begins!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm (not) Married!

It has been some time since I wrote.

Well, because things has been going crazy. The Great Big Plan (GBP) and all.

I've been in and out of office this month and I've even managed to squeeze in a short first trip to Kuching! I've been MIA the most this month and its been a few too many times of setting up "Out of Office" emails.

Life is absolutely tiring right now. I drove Des up the wall and I nearly jumped and commit suicide from the GBP. The self induce stress was too much to take and I swear I almost lost it. There's still a couple of things to sort out before I can officially announce what it is. Great, MORE stress.

However, sadly, for the umpteenth time, I am not married.

Imagine my pain when someone played a cruel joke on my friend (at my expense of course) and she called me up to congratulate me while practicalling yelling on the phone asking how come I didnt announce the "good news" to them.

Anyway, with that out, I'm back home for Christmas break. It wasnt a long deserving break, since I've have had two 4-day break for the past two weeks. Do your calculation. On average, I'm only in the office for half a month. Not something to complain about, but frankly speaking, I am tired from the numerous trips.

Christmas is around the corner, and I've never been this broke. Well, there is this one time back in Uni when I only have 20 dollars for more than a week before flying home. Though I'm broke, I've no idea how I could have arranged myself TWO shopping trips over the weekend. Damn.

All I can say is that December has been and will continue to be one heck of a long and busy month...

No comments: