And the countdown begins!

Friday, December 28, 2007

28/12/07

I’m sick.

For the longest time, I am usually not sick.

Not to boast or anything, the only time I remember being very sick is when I was young when I had my measles and when I’m in Form 2 when I had my chicken pox.

Compared to my brother, I’m apparently the healthier one, according to my mother anyway. Since then, I’m rarely in and out of the doctor’s office.

Usually whenever I’m feeling under the weather, I’ll just pop 1 and half biji of my trusted Panadol 650. While thinking, “I’ll go to the doctors tomorrow”, after a rest, I’m usually better.

The only other time that I remember being sick was a few years back during a short trip to Penang. I was having a fever, and true to its words (the instructions was to take Panadol every four hours), my fever subside everytime I eat it and came back on the dot four hours later. It refused to break even after two days. Needless to say, it wasn’t one of the best trip that I had.

Anyway, finally went to the doctor today and got an MC. Not that I’m proud of it, but it was a much needed rest as I’ve been up and down the hill a lot this month. Funny thing is its not like I’m rarely out of the hill a lot. Oh well…

Oh, and did I mention that I have a very bad lower back right now? It all started months ago after we moved into our new room and started sleeping in the “new” mattress.

No offence, but I strongly feel that there were planks of wood inserted into the mattress. There’s a line between firm and hard.

Anyway, I’m due back to the office tomorrow. But since tomorrow is my last day (a jargon we used to say that its our last day of working following a series of offdays), I’m looking forward to go back down for the weekend. I’ll be up on New Year’s eve for the fireworks though.

Watch out for "The Interview - Great Big Plan" post coming up in January 2008!

No comments: