And the countdown begins!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Not my fault leh!

Is it true that the people whom you are associated with reflects your personality?

In that case, there is ONE particular person that I want to avoid because I no longer want to be associate with in any other way.

Heck, I've recently started the "If that person is going, I'm not" conversation, which I believe is sad that it has come to this point.

That person brings the word "persistent" to a whole new level and everytime I'm (reluctantly) reminded of that person, I sang this song with my heart out loud.

On the other hand, I love all the rest of you to bits (though I suck at keeping in touch)!

If you are interested to know the details of this story, drop me a msg/email, and I'll let you in on the story. Afterall, since I'm forcibly part of the story, dont I own some form of "right" to tell my side of the story? I've paid my dues, and I believe that I've earned my right for this.

My my, look how bitchy I have become. But then again, havent I said previously that I have changed?? At least I admit that I HAVE changed, instead of those who did not admit to it and choose to point the fault to someone else instead.

YOU: Walau eh, next time don't dare to say anything else to you lor, in fear that you'll tell to others as well...

Isnt it funny that people sometimes thinks that this person or that person cant keep in secret???

Many a times, I realized that people tend to forget exactly how MANY people they relate their secret to. Often than not, it is those people whom they TRUST that leaked out the secrets. And when WE (the third party) finds out, obviously we are not bound by the secrecy oath right? If I heard the news from your TRUSTED friend, how would I KNOW if it is a secret when your TRUSTED friend is the one who tells all?

And worst, when YOU finds out that the story comes from me, you gave me this dirty look that says "Shouldnt have let her find out". HELLO!

How come I get the BLAME for something that I DIDNT PROMISED to do??? (Hmm, does this sounds right?)

At times, when I conveyed a news to the person, often they say "Wah, how come you so fast receive the news/how come you know/your satellite very efficient/something-to-that-effect?". And I replied by saying "My dear, if the news reached me, it means that its all over the place already!", almost admitting that I would be the last to hear any news/gossips because people think I cant keep my mouth shut.

Won't you think of me as a life-saver (not that dramatic lah!). I mean, poor you were going around thinking that your secret is safe with you when the whole world knows about it. And wouldnt you be glad to hear it from me, the person who actually CHECKS the credibility of the news from the SOURCE, rather than manipulates it and spread it around? (I checked first, then spread! HAHAHAH).

But of couse, if you made me swear to secrecy (when I check the news with you), then it will stopped at my side lor. That, you have my promise.

But dont BLAME ME if the OTHER people whom you have also shared the news with babbles out your story!

Gettit??? I get very mad when others thought that I'm the one who squel when most of the time they failed to see who has betrayed them.

Well, you get the idea. Basically, we're humans afterall. We will never be able to control what others do and get what we want others to do. Certainly, we dont think alike and we will NEVER all get along with each other, all happily ever after. How else can you explain wars and famine?

There will be people that we like, and people that we hate. If you dont like me, I cannot do anything about it. Meaning if I dont like you, you SHOULDNT do ANYTHING about it and just accept that life is like that lor.

Perhaps you could even start hating me, and then (with a little help from the twisted Life), we WILL get closer.

Why?

Because of the saying, "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer" lor!

No comments: