And the countdown begins!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Conversation

Conversation between a man and a woman in a Chinese drama:

Woman: It is non of your business.

Man: He is a good person. He will not leave his wife for you nor is he interested in you. Please leave him alone.

Woman: Yes, of course he is a good person. He is unlike you and me. He takes care of everyone’s feeling and will not hurt them intentionally.

Man:

Woman: You and I are very much alike. Selfish and will only do what we want to do, regardless whether it is cruel to others. Otherwise, you will not say such hurtful things to me. Because you can say what you think is right without taking my feelings into consideration, you have felt as it you’ve done what you should do. But what about me?

How reflectively true…

No comments: