And the countdown begins!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

02/09/2007

For the past few days, my mind has been kept very confused with an idea a few days ago.

I went on trying to get more information about this idea, hoping to make it a possible plan. I thought about the lifestyle change, I thought about the possible obstacles, I thought about the hard life, I thought about the consequences, I thought about everything!

But when I sit back and really think about it, I very soon realized that it wasnt the idea that excites me, rather it was what is supposed to happen BEFORE the plan that sends me into this frenzy.

I knew it was all for the wrong reasons, and yet I kept it at the back of my head while I wrote to friends looking for information on this.

This is not right.

You just cant go around popping ideas and giving me hopes when you are the one who squashes my dream and anticipation with a "I dont know to do this before I initiate this first..."

Despite the fact that this is exciting, possible and big, you owe me an apology on this confusion that you have put me in.

This is not right at all...

No comments: