And the countdown begins!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

22/09/2007

With Bangkok out of the way, its now Chiang Mai on 23-26 October.

Though it would be a different experience (I'll be going with Nic and with an overview of what shopping in Bangkok is, I'll be bracing myself for a round of serious shopping!), it seems a little sad that the trip that we've been looking forward to for nine months is over.

Oh well, we have the great big plan to keep us occupied...

The feeling is now still very fresh, almost as it is happening tomorrow. Think I need to settle down a bit (no, I'm not married lah).

Anyway, just some random thoughts. I realized that having short hair brings a different look in dressing. For some reason, I seems to think that short hair looks very no-nonsense in pants and it seems less damsel-ly in skirts. Not complaining...

On a separate issue, I've been dreaming a lot lately. I dont remember what I dreamt about (not the dinasour ones), but I woke up feeling all weird up. At one particular point, I even woke up feeling scared of someone.

And when I have dreams about being scared of you, then it WILL affect my real life and I WILL suddenly develop a sense of anxiety around you and WILL start to avoid you.

Its usually people that I have been trying to avoid and together with this dream, it just gives me a sense of assurance and conviction that I SHOULD avoid you.

It gets so bad that even a phone call from you will send shudders to me.

Yeap, it is THAT bad.

Aiyaya, I should really learnt how to stop the dreams from dictating my life...

I'm due back to work on Sunday.

No comments: