And the countdown begins!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

08/09/2007

Keep telling myself that its no point rushing and comparing to others because one guy is a bastard, another owes people money and the last doesnt even want to be married in the first place.

Yea yea, so it is pretty obvious that I wanted to get married.

There, I've said it.

(Having said the above, this by no means indicates my willingness to discuss this with you unless I bring it up).

But there is a reason why and obviously you dont know and (as usual and as always like everyone else) its too complicated.

Anyway, that's the other reason why there's no link out to anyone in this website and i've managed to keep this place low profile. I've not an IT person, and not really interested in making this place a cute little blog with loads of stuff at the sidebar.

Think the only "advertisement" I did was through Friendster. Hence, only a handful of "you"s are reading this. Hehehe, like I said, the only "IT" thing I did with this place is the SiteMeter, and the pictures alignment in HTML still drives me crazy.

Otherwise, I wont be able to say such embarassing thing here thinking that friends of anyone will find out. But then of course, one of the reason of blogging is so that the world could read it right? Anyway, I've Julia to keep track of stuff with names (Haha, scandal!) and 512 is without.

Anyway, been keeping myself busy and thinking about Bangkok. This weekend is one of the weekend that I'll look forward because 1) I'm not going to be on GM duty on Monday 2) I'm going for training on Monday (meaning no need go office) 3) I can wear jeans to training and 4) Des is jumping shift on Monday!

Been having a lot on my mind (but then again, its so often that its normal!). Oh well, we'll see what happens...

:)

No comments: