And the countdown begins!

Monday, July 30, 2007

30/07/2007

I am going to do something I've never done for a long time.

I am going on a holiday without my makeup bag.

Oh well, even though its only PD and an overnight stay.

But still, its STILL a holiday and a special occasion to that ;-)

But both of us will not be taking any camera with us, except for the camera phones, in which I believe the quality wouldnt be as sharp, hence, pictures taken (if any) of me wouldnt be as ghastly as it should be.

Afterall, you have to understand, cause before this, makeup free usually mean an eyebrow free me, which looks something like voldermort (even i thinks he looks better!).

So, this would be the first time I go on a holiday without makeup but looking as normal as I could.

Hence, putting all my faith into my good skin alone (and of course the very expensive fake eyebrows), I am finally going to experience what it feels like to go on a holiday without the hassle of makeup and taking pictures with a face with all features complete.

On another note, I know and am very grateful that I am lucky in many aspects in my life, but contrary to what many has come to believe, being lucky is far from being perfect...

Cause nobody's perfect.

So, stop judging me and start feeling grateful for youself!

Life is NOT fair, cause if it is, you're NOTHING!

No comments: