And the countdown begins!

Monday, July 02, 2007

03/07/07

And so again, it is the end of my 4 days off.

Over the weekend, a bunch of us drove down to Melaka to attend a friend's wedding dinner.

It was all fun and good, except for the horrible hot weather.

If its cooler, I'm sure we would have explored the town more and would have gotten more good food.

And I would have enjoyed the satay celup experience more if not for the makeup, corset and the sweltering heat from the pot.

Really lah, NOW i teringin nak makan satay celup :P

Well, the trip that all of us has been talking about for weeks is now over.

What else is there to look forward to?

Well, end of this month there would be a Fraser Hill trip and perhaps also a PD trip.

Gosh, how to work lah, like this???

The heat is really getting into me. It something that I've never gotten used to. Really, is it the high maintenance side of me, or is everywhere generally getting hotter???

On another note, I bought Janice Dickinson's No Lifeguard On Duty. Hope its a good one.

1 comment:

eddierave said...

Same... it is maybe we are just the servant of the time... i always think what and where plan to go on my leave and never think of the work... just finish and do my routine and responsibilities, that all...