And the countdown begins!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

26/07/2007

Si liao lah... the August itch to spend is starting again...

Its has been a hectic July. Been putting in extra hours purely because I wanted to clear all the work since I wasnt in the office often mid month and a week long holiday right about now!

Kicked start the holidays with a night in a hotel in KL yesterday night. Wasted a day on training and am back home now. Supposed to go Fraiser Hill over the weekend, but cancelled last minute (sorry! but I'm sure you'll have a great time!) cause I thought I wanted to spend more in at home and to (perhaps) see a couple of people. Then, after the weekend, gonna spend a night at Port Dickson (curtesy of a lucky draw) and will be back work on 1st Aug.

Today though, I met an interesting person. He is a manager in some company and we were grouped together for a few activities for today's training. After the first few minutes, I was smiling to myself. You know why? Cause at the back of my mind, I was going, this is so NOT the person that I wanted to work with. He is obnoxious, controlling and couldnt seems to make up his mind. He dictates everything that we discuss and ignore everything that we say. Whatever we say is not good enough, and whatever he says is correct. The other team member is very soft spoken, and he is reduced to just writting down whatever the Mr Obnoxious says. Its not just facts, just simple BASIC sentence structure he will want to use his way, down to every choice of WORD. Yup, its that bad. And then, he gets so indecisive, that even though the sentence is of his choice, when it comes to transfering the information to the presentation slides, he STILL wants to change. That means, even the small minute 5% of our contribution also no more already.

I am just SO GLAD he is not my boss.

On the other hand, (finally) going to do my eyebrow embroidery tomorrow morning. Been looking forward to it as its been something that I've wanted to do. Hope it looks good. No, all I hoped for is for it to look balanced. Then, perhaps will go for some retail theraphy. Been wanting to spend sometime alone out shopping :P

Hopefully, I'll be able to recharge my batteries to go back work again...

No comments: