And the countdown begins!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

04/02/2007

You know that I will write about it, don't you?

I'm confused, but perhaps, somethings are better off left unsaid?

I'm back home for another weekend. I'm mentally exhausted. I'm just glad to be home.

After this weekend, I'll have to take two more weeks of shit before getting CNY off. And even that festive offdays also got its own controvesial.

I'm just taking it one day at a time.

P/S: the nice stranger I talked about the last time? She DID call me up two days later, and i DID meet up with her. Strangely again, it turns out nice and we talked for a while without her trying to sell me anything. Turns out she is few years older than me with kids! O_o

We are arranging to meet up again, if time allows. Think if she really wants to sell me anything this time around, I'll probably be more willing to listen.

Note to all you sales people, this is how it should be done!

No comments: