And the countdown begins!

Monday, February 05, 2007

In exchange for a wish come true...

Ridiculous. Idiotic. Crap. Tired. Murder. Why. Confused. Tired. Insufficient. Lacking. Unsatisfied. Bored. Irritated. Godzilla.

As I pray every night for a certain person to die, I wander what I give up in return for the favour? Obviously it has to be something of significant and difficult to make it worth while.

Shave my head bald? - not a good idea, cause still need to work
Wear only dark clothings to signify mourning? - but this cant be, if he really is dead, I should be celebrating!
Shave my eyebrow? - oh well, it just makes drawing it everyday mor difficult, but that's the point right?
Give away my savings to charity? - hit me where it hurts most, ouch!
Go vegetarian for 6 months?

Looks like going vegetarian would be a good idea. But for 6 months? I've KK, Bangkok, Chiangmai and maybe Redang planned for year 2007, how am I gonna manage?!

But for the sake of showing my sincerity and to make my wish come true, maybe this is what I need to commit on. It needs to be something that will really makes me suffer...

Okay, if he dies (pls pls pls!!!), I'll:
1) Swear off pork for 6 months
2) Be on a vegetarian diet for 2 days each week (6 months also)

And to really show my sincerity,...
3) Donate RM2k to charity O_o (I cannot believe I just commit to that!)

Well, I can't be vegetarian all of the sudden, cause family & frens will suspect and I'll have a hard time explaining why I've suddenly turn vegetarian (who knows, maybe the authorities will suspect me instead!).

But of course, I'll only start doing these AFTER the wish came true lah. No point starving myself if he's still around to make me miserable right?!

So, if he DID die and I broke my commitment above, he'll be back up from the dead. How's that?

So yea, the above (1) and (2) if he dies.

Oh yea, and (3) too. So to the people who needs my RM2k, better pray with me!

Please...

P/S: Point (1) and (2) will be extended to one WHOLE year if he is dead before my birthday this year.

No comments: