And the countdown begins!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

24/1/2007

I feel numb.

The fact that I'm busy with work is one thing, and the fact that I am keeping busy with work is another thing.

And see, just as I predicted, usually when I'm up hill, i usually lose the interest to write.

Days up hill is really about surviving and living it day-by-day.

Just wrote two paragraphs about work, and all I see is complaints. Really, all I ever write up here is complaints.

I still strongly believe in NOT leaving your job because of a difficult boss, but now, I recommend anyone to leave when they are stuck in a lousy SYSTEM.

Gosh, I really look forward to the day when I am back up here as a customer.

On a lighter note, I've removed my hardisk from my now RIP laptop. I've got ALL my music back, but I cant retrieve my pictures.

Someone please tell me that the pictures are just hidden in the disk and it only takes a genius to figure out a way to extract them... please!?!

No comments: