And the countdown begins!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

13/02/2007

The light at the end of the tunnel is finally here.

Is it not?

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Anyone celebrating out there? Both of us will be working, so I doubt there will be anything much. We're (or rather, he is!) planning something next weekend, so I guess it'll make up for it.

As I listen to friends' weddings & children, I feel a sad tug at the heart.

I dont know why. I am genuinely happy for my friends, but at the same time, I am also happy with how my relationship is going. Despite the fact that we're yet to be married, I like how things are going. So, how come?

I know I may contradict myself with the above statement, but I guess again and again, I reminded myself that things could have turned out worst. Just recently I heard news about a young couple who is on the verge of divorcing. Suprising news really, considering the fact that both of them are good looking and also has a young beautiful daughter with the longest eyelash I've ever seen. Sad really, when news like this comes up.

Yea, I'd rather the way things are going instead of rushing towards something that both of us could yet to afford. I really don't know how we're gonna cope when we're back in KL, really, considering the non-existing cost of living up here.

We'll figured out, somehow, cause someone said, "Life is like that. Somehow or rather, things will always work out. Its our survival instinct afterall."

Yea, I guess each couple's circumstances is different. What is best for one is not necessary the best for the other. If "I wish I am her...", then I wont be me right?

Anyway, that tug at heart was for something else. It always happen. Which is the reason why this blog happens anyway.

Just talking crap.

One day at a time.

Happy Valentine's Day, babe.

No comments: