And the countdown begins!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

21/02/2007

I've switched room with my brother just before new year. My room used to be bigger, and since I'm not around so much, we've decided to make the switch.

And, yesterday, I finally found time to clear some of the old stuff out.

Messy eh? Its really much worst than this but my camera couldn't fit all.

Again, I found many things that I would have else forgotten about. Things like my video cam that I used a lot back when I was studying in Aus, my first skin swatch, an unexpected gift from my ex (and the brand new swatch died few days we broke up, how appropriate), my glow-in-the dark bugs and my Dragonball Trunk's collection, among many things.

Would have thrown away a whole lot more stuff, but it was 3am and after two bagfuls of rubbish, I got too tired and chuck the rest of the things back into the cupboard.

I've always like throwing things out. It feels very refreshing and relaxing to be able to get rid of "old things".

Think I will go start with my "wardrobe cleaning" now.

No comments: