And the countdown begins!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

17/02/2007

I am back. Finally. Its now 3am, i'm tired and sleepy, but I like staying up late when i'm back. Almost as if making up for lost time.

Been having this nagging feeling on wanting to buy new shoes. And I've went shopping a few times ready to spend money and literally waving my credit card around the shop.

However, no shoes seems to be worth the consideration.

So, after dinner today, i dragged my mum out to the neighbourhood shopping mall to buy new shoes. New year must have new shoes, you know!??

Anyway, the mall only have FIVE shops selling shoes. The first and second one wasnt very nice. Both had a branch up in Genting, so, I knew their range. Third shop offer some glimmer of hope but it was quickly dashed before I can reach for my purse. The shoes that I wanted, they ran out of size. Fourth one was just a 'layan' factor cause its BATA, and I wanted trendy and killer heels shoes, not comfortable shoes.

Now, the fifth one is the smallest of all. So small, they only have like what, less 50 shoes in display? And guess how many pairs I end up with?

Bloody FIVE pairs!!!

Quite a range really, a pair of gold slippers, another pair of 2 inch sandals, purple wood platforms, bronze 3 inch and a blue stilettos.

The thing is, I didnt buy those shoes because I like them. Its more like "Okay, what else you have? Is this size 5? I'll try it on... Hmm, looks nice, okay, this one too!"

Total damage? Not as bad as I expected it to be. Like the height of the shoes, the price range is quite wide as well, from RM28 to RM108. Looking at the shoes now, I'd say I'll probably wont consider buying them if they were on display in a normal shoe shop, but gosh, I just LOVE buying on impulse.

And, also, I am not an adventurous person really. I usually stick to the usual designs. And today's purchase is all about those designs that I see others wear and promised myself to get a similar one but never seems to be able to get.

So, not too bad after all. Hahaha

Now, lets see total CNY purchases:
4 Dresses, 7 tops, 2 pair of pants, 5 pairs of shoes and 5 pair of earrings.
No bags. Saw a cute pink sequinned bag, but it was RM99. Would have bought it also but didnt cause my hands were full with the shopping bags as I waited for my mum to get something.

Oh well, I still have tomorrow :P

**Would have put up pictures, but my phone merajuk with the PC today, refuse to transfer pictures.

No comments: