And the countdown begins!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Porkchops, anyone?

So, Monday night I went to sleep eagerly anticipating the wonderful view I will see when I wake up in the morning. I was looking forward to the bright sun, blue sky and fantastic view from above.

But this is what I get…


Dull and grey view. What a damper…
Eish, boring betul…

Anyway, the conversation turns to holiday destinations and BALI was discussed.

Me: I’ve never been to BALI, but I think it would be similar to Phuket – lots of cheap sorveniers, beers, angmohs and local women.
Him: Yea, I suppose.
Me: When I was in Phuket, I felt so little as the attention was at the local women and also the transvetite shows..
Him: Yea, I suppose.
Me: I mean, everyone knows that the transvetite’s body is fake and the ladies (to make themselves feel better) would say, “Cheh, fake one what…” but still the guys would still be ogling at them.
Him: Yea, I suppose.
Me: Standing next to the local women and the transvetite makes me feel like a porkchop, you know…
Him: !!??
Me: Hm, okay, so I am not porkchop, but I feel like a bacon. Nice on its own, but compared to marinated beef ribs, lose liao…
Him: Yea, I supose.
Me: WHAT!!?? *Scream, pinch, yell and punch*

Hehe, yea, so I make the last bit up. But you’ll get the idea…

No comments: