And the countdown begins!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

24 MP3s.

This is what I have left of you…

1. Evanescence – My Immortal
2. Avril Lavigne – Don’t Tell Me
3. Christina Aguilera – The Voice Within
4. Evanescence – Bring Me To Life
5. Gwyneth Paltrow & Huey Lewis – Cruising Together
6. Jason Mraz – You & I
7. Kris Dayanti – Menghitung Hari
8. Lionel Richie - I don’t know much but I know I love you
9. Mariah Carey – My All
10. Mariah Carey – Hero
11. Mariah Carey – Butterfly
12. Moulin Rouge Soundtrack – Come What May
13. Simple Plan – Perfect
14. Sarah Mclachlan – In The Arms Of The Angel
15. Sheila on 7 – Berhenti Berharap
16. Silverchair – After All These Years
17. Ten Things I Hate About You Soundtrack – I Want You To Want Me
18. Vonda Shepard – Ally Mcbeal – I Only Want To Be With You
19. Daniel Powter – Bad Day

And 5 Sammi Cheng’s songs.

These are my favorites in your list. I copied them into my pen drive just days before you died on me.

Each and everyone of them remind me of different things. I get so easily absorbed into the songs and wanted so much to be back to the times when I used to listen to them. Almost wishing that the songs never end so that I could still hold on to those memories and times that I am transported back to. I remembered the feeling, I remembered the scenery, I remember the sounds, the lights…

But I tried not to listen to them too often. It drains too much energy away from me. The reality check is too confusing just to relive those moments. In fact, I carry the feeling with me for a while before I could let go. Vivid, they’d say.

A trip down the memory lane, so it seems…

No comments: