And the countdown begins!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Crack of dawn...

Yesterday night after the movie, I remembered...
Contary to what I believe, I actually like being awake in the morning. Especially the time from 5 in the morning right up until 7am.
I remembered back when I was in uni, how I used to stay awake at night and only go to sleep at the crack of dawn when it just about to get bright. There were also times when we hang out and stayed up all night and then have breakfast at Mcdonalds. Think there were also once where we had pancakes as well for breakfast. There were the occational dim sums as well, especially when I was working midnight.
I like being awake at the crack of dawn. I like it being somewhat bright but not as bright as when the sun is up. I enjoyed the peace and quiet. Though I don't enjoy waking up at that time, but I like staying up to enjoy it. I like the dark blue sky as it gets brighter. I like the smell and cool fresh air. I like watching people getting ready for the day, as they opened their shops/stalls, getting into the car, etc. I like how my skin feels (super dry from dehyration and missing a night's sleep), my eyes would be dryer still. Although I would be feeling completely messed up, I missed feeling that.
And the best part about it? When it gets too bright and when everyone is just waking up for the day, I get to go back to sleep to the sound of people getting ready and the chirping of the birds...

No comments: