And the countdown begins!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

19/11/2006

Issues/things that irritates me...
No holiday to look forward to, Stonehead, my hair, no Astro in my room, not able to plan for future, people getting married/having kids, not having my car back, Group A, waking up early for work, headache, my wardrobe, rain, The City of Entertainment itself (really)
Issues/things that helps keep me sane...
My shoes, my credit cards, my savings, my new watch, my ring, my 650 Panadols, my handphone, 2008, Group D, reality shows
I think I am a sarcastic person in nature. Thinking back, in college/uni, I was blaberring "oh yes har!?!" at everything that I hear. And now that I am working, it evolved into a more positive and enthusiatic "Can, can, can also..."
Even my swear phrases has evolved, from "What the, what the!?!" to "What f**k!?!" and the straightforward "F**K". Sometimes, it will be a tone downed version of "CRAP", or "Absolute/total crap..." Think I used to swear a lot back in college/uni as well, but cant seem to recall the phrases...
No big deal, just talking crap to perhaps satisfy some of the PMS cravings of being frank. Think I have loads of issues to deal with. Which makes me wander, if these werent properly address, I wander if it will turn out to be like a long old couple in a marriage? In the beginning there may be a high level of tolerance of all these issues, but as years past by, it will slowly but surely surface and then it will path ways for resentment?
Interesting.
And my room is on the 12th floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dunno what to say..... no holiday to look forward to, cant talk about future... really hurts

Dragonballfan said...

Nevermind, we have bigger and better things to work towards and to look forward to right?

Just need to rant a little and I will be fine, I promise! :)