And the countdown begins!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I had another dream...

This time around, I was in a kitchen...
To dream of a kitchen, denotes you will be forced to meet emergencies which will depress your spirits.

And in the kitchen, I was the person who cleans and wash...

Washer Woman
For a woman to dream that she is a washer woman, denotes that she will throw decorum aside in her persistent effort to hold the illegal favor of men.

And I was at the sink cleaning...

Cleaning
Dreaming that you are cleaning, implies that you are removing some negativity in your life and overcoming major obstacles. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life.

And I was cleaning the dishes...

Cleaning an object
Dreaming that you are cleaning an object, represents an aspect of yourself that is not working or functioning as well as it should.

Then I got bored. And I decided to kiss instead...

Kiss
Dreaming of a kiss indicates love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment.

I was kissing this one guy...

Kissing a person the opposite sex
If the dream ends just about you are about to kiss someone indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it.

But I don't remember who he is...

Kissing a stranger
If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself.

Then I suddenly thought of him...

Infidelity
To dream of infidelity (either by you or someone else), forewarns of your actions with the opposite sex or you will suffer dire consequences. You are harboring guilt over past relationships.

I stopped short. And I realized that the room has a lot of windows...

Window
To see windows in your dream, signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight.

I looked out and saw the clear bright sky...

Looking out a window
To dream that you are looking out the window, signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness, point of view, awareness, and intuition. You may be reflecting on a decision and seeking guidance. Or you need to go out into the larger world and experience life.

And then I woke up.

So much of intepretation of dreams eh? This is the first time I had this dream, not the recurring ones. Not the dinasours. One-off dreams usually don't bothers me as much. But its just that sometimes its so vivid that I am often left confused.

I am a true believer that all our dreams is our subconcious mind and in its twisted ways, it all means something...

No comments: