And the countdown begins!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

All good things must come to an end...

Its a good day. Been looking forward to today's dinner as a bunch of my college friends get together. Its been years since I've seen some of them.

Good to catch up and reminds me of how I miss their company :) Must meet up again okay???


This is a view of a fun fair I went a few days ago.

Its been years since I went to one.

And this is the first time since I won anything!

Usually, I don't play at any of the game booths. And I still don't, because I usually suck at the games and don't really win anything except to walk away and look longingly at those toys.

But this time, I walk away with not one, but TWO toys!! Hahaha, okay, so its not the huge ones, but at least I didnt walk away empty handed! Hehe, yeap, as I am as easily provoked, I am also very easy to please.

Its been a great week this week, a fantastic day today and tomorrow will be a relaxing birthday celebration for my cousin.

But all good things must come to an end right? And next week will be a bad one...

1 comment:

Dragonballfan said...

As in fail miserably, or even if i were to get anything at all, it would be those tiny cheap keychains :(