And the countdown begins!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

29/10/06

I need to type this out to get it out of my system so that I could continue working.

Stonehead just walked pass by and gave a comment about something. That comment alone gave me a heart attack and I am still feeling the slightly pening-y and weak.

My heart is beating, my head is aching, my hands are shaking and its only 11am. The power he has over me.

On another note, I’ve managed to talk some sense into my friend for the time being. I hope you’ll be able to hold on for as long as you could before another emotion burst again.

When talking to you, you made me remember something. Something that I’ve always wanted to read. Something that I’d wander if it still exist. Something I wish to have. Something long long time ago. A black journal. Will I ever have a chance to read it?

There, I’ve said it all. Back to work!

No comments: